- Local and International Users. 50% of StayZA’s website traffic is international traffic which means that with StayZA.com you will have your accommodation listed for thousands of potential local and international clients to see.
- South Africa’s first fully mobile friendly traveller’s website. StayZA.com is a fully responsive mobile friendly website; the first travellers website in South Africa to be so. This means that you can view our website on any device whether it is a mobile phone, computer or even TV. StayZA.com is also fully HD.
- Up to two months of service for free. StayZA.com offers a one month free trial to have your accommodation listed on our website. You will be able to experience all of the websites great features free of charge. In exchange for giving our directory a like on Facebook we will give you another month of service for free.
- Directory listing features. Our directory’s listing features includes; your business name and description, your business contact information, a direct link to your business website, pictures with descriptions and a map marker.
- Low subscription fee. Our standard subscription fees are as low as R33.33 p/m – that is so affordable! This is as inexpensive as 3 loaves of bread. For such low prices you can have your accommodation listed on our website to thousands of potential travellers who visit our website monthly.
- Favourable subscription terms. StayZA.com offers favourable subscription terms to all of its users.
- List your accommodation without any hustle. You have the option of listing, editing and controlling your accommodation on our website on your own as you will be provided with login details to our backend listing system or simply have our expertise do everything for you free of charge all you have to do is contact us and submit your materials via email.
- Control your reviews. StayZa.com gives you the option to control the reviews your accommodation receives. If there is a review you do not approve of you have the option of getting rid of it.
Conveniently situated in upper Durban North, close to La Lucia Business Ridge and Umhlanga
Buckleigh Guest House
Is situated in Durban North on the east coast of Durban, South Africa. The location allows you to en
Willmot Cottages - Bed and Breakfasts, Guest Houses Accommodation listing in the Eastern Cape, Port
Amatole Battlefields Bojanala Bophirima Breede River Valley Cacadu Cape Metropole Capricorn Cosmos Region Diamond Fields Dolphin Coast Durban Eastern Cape Eastern Free State East Rand Free State Garden Route Gauteng Johannesburg Kalahari Karoo KwaZulu-Natal Lejweleputswa Limpopo Little Karoo Midlands Motheo Mpumalanga Namakwa Northern Cape Northern Free State North West Overberg Sedibeng South Coast Soutpansberg Ukhahlamba West Coast Western Cape Western Cape Tourism Routes West Rand Wild Coast Winelands Xhariep Zululand