To claim your accommodation listing; go to the Accommodation business page. You must be an official representative of the accommodation establishment. You will see a button called “Claim Listing”. Press this button. Complete the registration form:
- Enter your Name
- Enter your Email address
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click “Claim Listing”
This step connects your StayZA account to the claimed Accommodation business listing. For security, StayZA will review your claim within the next 24 hours. A confirmation email will be sent with your username and password to the email address you provided us during the claim listing request . Providing you with; login credentials completes the registration process and gives you access to your listing’s administrative page. Here you can add or update photos and videos, edit your business description and amenities, and track review performance. Having the correct address, GPS coordinates, email address, your website link and phone numbers ensures that prospective customers can find your location and contact you easily. Alternatively, you can simply contact us via email and have our site administrator claim your listing for you.
When you have claimed your listing you can:
- Add your accommodation business photos. First impressions matter. If your business looks a little worse for wear in your photo many people may skip over your listing.Therefore, make sure you display your accommodation in the best possible light.
- Describe your accommodation property your way and get more of the customers you want. You can add as much detail as you like. A detailed property description will help customers know more about your accommodation property and helps them in their decision to stay at your property.
- Update your business name, category and hours of operation.
- Keep your contact details up to date (address, phone, and GPS coordinates). Make changes to your profile when it suits you 24/7.
- Pushpin marker of business address on map.
- Add helpful links to your website and your social media pages.
- Read, manage and respond to guest reviews. You will be enable to respond to a review, answer questions, track review performance and encourage new reviews.