The town of Sannieshof was established in 1920 to serve as a post office for the local inhabitants of the area. It was originally named after the wife of postmaster John Voorendijk and renamed Roosville in 1928. The original name was restored in 1952. The town lies in the heart of a large maize-producing region and a close-knit farming community has established itself around the town.
Adventure And Sport
Sannieshof Golf Course: Sannieshof is justly proud of its 9-hole golf course.
History And Architecture
De Klipdrift Memorial: De Klipdrift Memorial commemorates the Anglo-Boer War battle during which Lord Methuen was wounded. The Boer forces took him prisoner and later transferred him to Klerksdorp.